Enabling Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Step 1:
From the "Tools" menu select "Internet Options..."
- Step 2: For Internet Explorer 5.x:
On the "Security" tab, set security to "Medium."
- Custom Level (Optional) :
If you choose, "custom level" then, you must be sure to enable cookies from the settings dialog.
- Step 3: For Internet Explorer 6.x
On the "Privacy" tab, set security to "Medium High" or lower
If you have opted to override the automatic cookie handling, click on the "Advanced" button. The settings should be set as follows:
- Override automatic cookie-handling: checked
- First-party Cookies: Accept
- Third-party Cookies: Accept (Note: it will not affect your access to Books24x7 if you block Third-party Cookies)
- Always allow session cookies: checked
Use of content on this site is expressly subject to the restrictions set forth in the Books24x7 Membership Agreement